Monday, July 6, 2009

Target savings!!

I just came back from Target and saved $23.28!! I only spent $4.53! I love coupons and bargains.


Thanks to moneysavingmom.com and her post about the Target deals for the week, I was able to get some great bargains.

I purchased 12 items:

4 Dryer's individual ice creams at $1.19 each - used the $1 printable Target coupon
2 boxes of Kashi TLC soft chew bars @ $2.50 each - Buy 2 and use $1/2 Target printable coupon AND stack with 2 $1.50/1 Kashi Cereal Bars or 2 $1.50/1 Kashi Cereal or TLC Bars
1 Solo plates at $1.50 - used $1 printable coupon or $.75 coupon
1 Target brand gold fish crackers @ .99 cents
1 Kashi Waffles--priced at $1.99 to $2.50 at most stores Use $0.25/1 Target printable coupon and Use $1.50/1 Kashi waffle coupon here or here
Buy 1 Degree Fine Fragrance deodorant and Buy 1 Degree Fine Fragrance body mist - B1G1 coupon from the 6/28 RedPlum insert. Plus, use 2 $2/1 Target printable coupons here.
1 Kellogg's Bakeshop Muffin tops $1.50 - use $1/1 coupons here, here, here and here (or here)

There are more great deals posted at moneysavingmom.com so head over there. I think I may head back tomorrow for the cereal deal. I just noticed it. I don't know how I overlooked it! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment